Open Your Account Now and Start Trading Online.
You can now open your online account to start trading online.
About Oriental Securities | OSL
Oriental Securities (Pvt.) Ltd. (OSL) is a dynamic organization engaged in buying, selling and dealing in “securities” including stocks, transferable shares, scrips, modarba certificates, notes, debentures, debenture stocks, participation term certificates, bonds, investment contracts, forward or futures contracts, etc. listed on Pakistan Stock Exchange (PSX) (formerly Karachi Stock Exchange Ltd.). OSL besides being a TRE Certificate (No. 148) holder of Pakistan Stock Exchange Ltd. is also licensed Broker (No. BRP-115) of SECP for carrying on the activities of dealing in securities and carrying on such other activities as are permissible by PSX.
Open Your Account Today!
Let us take the next investment step together.
Our Best Services
Being Licensed Stock Broker of the Pakistan Stock Exchange, OSL facilitates trading on all counters...
OSL also facilitates its clients (after prior arrangement) with easy, accessible and real time equity...
At the close of market on every trading day, data is uploaded for scrutiny in Back Office...
All trades are conveyed to clients through SMS as soon as they are executed...
At the end of each trading day as soon as the process of settlement is complete...
We also provide other services to our valued clients for their easiness...
State of the Art Trading Platform Available For
Desktop / Mobile / Tablet
- Instant Executions and Confirmations on Stock Trades
- Live Market Rates & Quotes along with Globally accessible
- Depth of Market for each Symbol giving MBO (Market by Order), MBP (Market by Price
- Live Intraday & History charts and Price History for each Symbol
- Instant execution of orders via OMS Gateway of PSX
- Online reports regarding outstanding orders, executed trades, live Margin and Portfolio valuation etc.
- Confidentiality on all customer transactions
Access to Capital Analytics
Financial Analytics Platform for Fundamental & Technical Analytics
Industry Specific Fundamental Indicators
Standardized Financial Statements & Comprehensive Qualitative Indicators